Automation Fair®, Booth #1317: MVP Tips for Your Applications, Prizes, and More!
There are many industrial protocols, but three giants are especially prevalent in automation: EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, and Modbus® TCP/IP. Your operation likely includes a mix of devices that use these protocols and others – and it’s up to you to establish communication between them. With gateways connecting EtherNet/IP controllers to PROFINET I/O, and PROFINET I/O to Modbus TCP/IP controllers, you can secure high-speed communications for your facility – and benefit in other ways as well.
PROFINET and EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP
Other PROFINET Gateway Solutions
For consultation about your application complete the form below:
PROFINET Controller Gateways for EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP
EtherNet/IP multiple I/O connection support:
- For large applications requiring high speed I/O communications
- Transferred to your PAC or PLC and monitored in your operator station
- Reduces unscheduled downtime by quickly narrowing down communication problems
Two isolated Ethernet ports:
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, and PROFINET devices on separate subnets
- Allows you to isolate your networks, ensuring that only the data you want to transfer is sent between your equipment
- Avoid having to change each device’s IP address, which can require getting access to several software packages, and could affect your OEM’s warranty
Modbus TCP/IP (PLX82-MBTCP-PNC)